사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Thai Dates And Love - How They Are The Same

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Kendra
댓글 0건 조회 18회 작성일 24-01-27 23:21

본문

The sun is blasting in Bangkok, it's hot, everybody's ecstatic ... That means just one thing,

It's time for a pool party!

Among the excellent things about Bangkok is that there is a pool party practically every Saturday.

Even throughout the rainy season.

But with so lots of pool parties, I know it's hard to monitor all of them.

That's why I offer you a list of my 3 preferred ones, and at the bottom, I give you a link to a dating site that lists all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

What Makes A Great Swimming Pool Celebration?

However initially, let me ask you, what makes a good swimming pool celebration?

If you ask me, it must have:

A cool place, with a fantastic view of the city.
A gorgeous crowd, including those hot swimwear babes from Instagram.
A great vibe, thaiflirting - thai Dating (http://www.Info-az.net) a great crowd, and a couple of shows and Thai Dates performances to get the party going.
Great DJs, no matter what style of music as long as it makes the women dance.
Excellent drink packages, since we're not going to go through this sober!

So it sounds quite easy and it is, however some do it better than others.

W Pool Celebration at W Hotel Bangkok

Despite the fact that the W Pool Celebration has actually been around for a while, it used to be just once a year throughout the Songkran festival.

Now they do a couple of each year and they are always wild!

For their swimming pool party, W partnered with Bangkok Invaders, probably the most famous Hip Hop DJ crew in thailand dating app that has some of the most popular celebrations in Bangkok.

Needless to say, when they play someplace, the crowd constantly shows up.

And it's the same at W Hotel Wet pool club.

Why? If you loved this article and you wish to receive more info about Thai dates, duosmith.com, please visit our own webpage. Because it checks all the boxes I've listed above:

Cool place
Best Hip Hop DJs in Bangkok
Amazing ambiance
Loaded with hot individuals
Both ""cheap"bottles and high-end plans

Inspect W Bangkok Facebook or Instagram accounts to have more info about the next event swimming pool celebration.

SO Swimming pool Celebration at SO/ Bangkok

Let's start with the king of Bangkok swimming pool parties, SO Swimming pool Party at SO/ Bangkok hotel.

It has without a doubt the finest venue and the view from all the pool celebrations in Bangkok.

To be honest, if there's one that you need to go to while you remain in Bangkok, SO Swimming Pool Party is the one.

Just because of the view and its popularity.

The party is on the 7th floor of SO/ Bangkok hotel with an infinity pool overlooking the famous Lumpini Park.
thai-girls-dating-301.jpeg

The view and the pool are just fantastic.

It's also the only swimming pool celebration in Bangkok with 2 locations and 2 different kinds of music.

On one side you have EDM and electro beside the swimming pool.

And on the other side, you have DJs playing Hip-Hop, Rap, Trap, and R&B.

The only drawback is the swimming pool area that is rather little (not the infinity swimming pool) and the rate is getting rather high.

A plan in the VIP location is gon na set you back 8,500 ฿ for 1 bottle of vodka and 4 entrances.

And there are not that lots of tables beyond the VIP location on the poolside.

So if you desire one, go there early or book beforehand.

Entrance is 600 ฿ with 1 beverage and bundles begin at around 8,000 ฿.

SO Swimming pool Celebration is every last Saturday of the month.

Find out more about their next event on Facebook or on SO/ Bangkok's website

Westin Swimming Pool Celebration at Westin Grande Sukhumvit

What I love about the Westin Swimming Pool Celebration is that it is always packed.

Sure there's not a lot of area around the pool so you don't need that lots of people to make it look full, however that assists turn up the ambiance.

Westin Swimming pool Celebration became bigger and larger for many years and it's now easily one of the leading 3 best swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

It's likewise among the couple of swimming pool parties that go all year long and no matter what month it is.

Even in July, August, and September, and the rest of the rainy season, it's always complete.

Relating to the music, there's only one phase.

The DJs are different every month but they normally cover whatever from EDM to electro and deep home.

The only downside is the swimming pool location that is a bit smaller sized than other pool parties.

So get there incredibly early or book a table if you're opting for a group.

Westin Swimming pool Party is usually every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Get all the information about the next event on Westin's Facebook page.

5 Tips For Your First Pool Celebration In Bangkok

Never been to a swimming pool party in Bangkok?

Then here are a couple of tips for you:

Get Bottles!

Many pool celebrations in Bangkok have bargains on bottles and are normally a bit more affordable than regular bars.

So benefit from that!

And when it gets crowded you'll enjoy to have a table and somewhere you can put your beverage.

Due to the fact that you're not enabled to swim with your drink.

Get a Locker!

Been there, done it.

It's a must.

However as there's typically a minimal number of lockers, you better arrive early if you desire one.

They likewise cost around 200 ฿ + a deposit, so make sure you bring enough money.

However as the majority of those parties are loaded, it's a headache to keep an eye on your clothes or your bag while you're getting shitfaced, swimming, and flirting.

So play it safe.

Put all your clothing and valuables in a bag, put the bag in the locker, and only keep your phone and some cash with you.

Exercise!

The majority of pool celebrations in Bangkok welcome models, so don't be amazed by all these gorgeous ladies and men all around.

You'll get used to it.

And obviously, you're gon na have a fair share of gym addicts going there to flex their muscles.

After all, when you have actually been sweating your ass off all week at the fitness center, I comprehend that you wish to show off a bit.

Makes good sense.

However do not be impressed, it's Bangkok, not Ibiza or Miami.

Most people are incredibly chill and the ladies are simple to speak to, even if they appear like the most popular Thai girl you have actually seen on Instagram

What You Need To Know About Swimming Pool Celebrations in Bangkok

Now if you desire more information about places, times, costs, and a complete list of all pool celebrations in Bangkok, go on Bangkok Night life dating site in thailand:

What About The Other Celebrations In Bangkok?

With the guide connected above, you'll find whatever you require to understand about all the swimming pool celebrations in Bangkok.

And if you need to know more about Bangkok Nightlife, where to head out, the very best clubs ...

Now prior to you go, let me understand what is your favorite swimming pool celebration in Bangkok and why in the comments.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.